Dapro GlobeTech Antistatic Flame Retardant Work Trousers IFR

€100.99 €83.46 excl. 21% VAT
Excl. 21% VAT
In stock
Article code

Voor 15:00 besteld, dezelfde dag verzonden
30 dagen retourneren

Dapro GlobeTech Antistatic Flame Retardant Work Trousers IFR


€ 101

Introducing the Globe-Tech Pant by Dapro – a robust and comfortable multinorm work trouser designed for optimal safety. This flame-retardant, antistatic, welding-resistant, chemical-resistant, and arc flash protective pant prioritizes safety with reflective bands for enhanced visibility.

Crafted from an extra heavy fabric, the Globe-Tech Pant ensures durability and a high-quality appearance, offering ultimate utility in demanding work environments. The material blend, consisting of 50% Modacrylic, 44% cotton, 5% p-aramid, and 1% antistatic textile, creates a protective barrier for safe work performance.

With 99% of the Cotton fabric sourced from Guardian®, the remaining 1% renders the material antistatic, providing an additional layer of protection. Featuring a GSM of 260, this pant stands as a robust and reliable solution, combining comfort with exceptional safety attributes for all your workwear needs.

Flame-retardant: EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C1 E1 F1
Flame-retardant: EN ISO 14116:2015 Index 3
Anti-Static: EN 1149-5:2008
Chemical resistant: EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Type PB[6]
Welding proof: EN ISO 11611:2015 A1 Class 1
Arc flash protection: IEC 61482-2:2009 Class 1

Reflective Striping
Kneepads Pockets

  • Elastic waistband for perfect fit
  • Fly with zipper and concealed jeans button closure
  • Slanted side pockets with hook-and-loop closure
  • Back pockets with safety flap and concealed plastic flame-retardant snap button closure
  • Cargo pocket with safety flap and concealed plastic flame-retardant snap button closure at left hand side leg
  • Diamond tool pocket with safety flap at right hand side leg
  • Shaped kneepad pockets
  • Reflective piping detail on back pockets, cargo pocket, tool pocket and lower legs
  • Prolux® 50mm flame-retardant reflective striping

EN ISO 13688:2013
EN ISO 14116
EN 1149-5
EN ISO 11611
EN ISO 11612
EN IEC 61482-2
EN 13034

Black/Hi-Vis Yellow

Brand: Dapro
Fit: Tailored
Gender: Unisex
Material: 99% Guardian, 1% Anti-Static. Chemical Proof Finish.
Fabric in g/sm: 240-260
Care Instructions: Machine wash at or below 60˚C, Do not bleach, Tumble dry at low temperature, Iron at low temperature, Dry clean with any solvent except trichloroethylene.

Article code: WGTECHP-BL/HVYE
Color: Black/Hi-Vis Yellow

Ordered before 3:00 PM, shipped the same day

Questions or comments about this product? Please contact our customer service: +31 10 - 443 233 7 or email online@yoursafety.biz

Dapro Kneepads
Protect your knees!

Dapro Frost Underwear Pant
Stay warm in the coldest temperatures.

Specification Sheet
Register an account with VAT number and receive a 10% discount on the entire range.

Others also bought

Same Certification C4-A
© 2024 Your Safety Shop | Chamber of Commerce: 50467999 | VAT number: NL822760253B01